Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Gifts

Christmas was good this year.  I need to report on my gifts. 

We are getting a new greenhouse this year.  When my son arrived with his gifts, he told my husband he had a large package for me in his car. When my husband helped with the unloading, he discovered the twin to his gift that was already in the garage.  It turned out that both had bought the same exact plant cart on-line. 

Of course it was a very suitable gift--an obvious one since both found it independently.


I asked my husband how he managed a picture with our summer hostas behind the cart.  I was dumb.  Obviously it is the picture from the box.

I didn't learn about this until the next week.  My husband returned his, an accomplishment that required some effort.

It is obviously something I will appreciate having.

No comments:

Post a Comment